Windows 2000 ISO: Microsoft Windows’s first products had started rolling out in the early 1990s only. But, it was in the year 1995 when they brought a revolution with the Windows 95. Windows 95 (click here for Windows 95 ISO) was the greatest and the simplest Operating System of its times. It had the best user interface, along with the easiest to use the system. Apart from that, it had featured many new features, due to which it became too popular. And, when after it Windows 98 and Windows 2000 came out, those hit the world better, with better surprises. Obviously, there are reasons why some people can’t get over with Windows. I too am one of them. Anyway, coming to where we have to be with this post, this Blog Post is to provide you with all information, and useful links for Windows 2000 ISO.
This simply means, that on this blog page, you will get to read about everything useful and relevant to Windows 2000, along with the links to Windows 2000 Download. Sounds cool? Cool!
Windows 2000 ISO – Introduction:
After Windows 95, and Windows 98, the Windows 2000 was a modernized version of Windows NT 4. With this new version came in many useful changes, in the NT series, as active Desktop etc. Also, Microsoft Introduced four different editions of Windows 2000, which were Professional, Server, Data Server, Advanced Server, and all the four were famous very soon. From this page, you can find links to Download Windows 2000 ISO of all versions. But, first, take a look at the Windows 2000 Features.
Windows 2000 Features:-
- DVD Support: The new Windows could support DVD after Floppy disk too
- Multi-Monitor Support: Windows 2000 supported the use of Multiple Monitors on one system
- Better Accessibility Features: Accessibility Features were way too better than in Windows 95, and 98
- Infrared Monitor Support: This application was useful for moving files without wires
- Internet Sharing: One of the new cool features of Windows 2000 was Internet Sharing
- Smart Cards: Smart Cards support was entirely new and it made network log-ins more secure and less expensive
- Universal Support for Devices: Windows 2000 supported around 4000 Printers, 700 Network devices, 4200 Modems, 55 Scanners, 50 Cameras and many other hardware devices
So, these were the Major Features of Windows 2000. To know more about the Details and System Requirements for Running Windows 2000 ISO, read below.
Technical Details for Windows 2000 ISO, and System Requirements to Run Windows 2000:
This heading, actually deserves a laugh, after 17 years of Windows 2000’s launch at least. Obviously there is no reason why your Computer won’t be capable of running it smoothly, still, let us have a look at what’s important about it.
Technical Details for Windows 2000 IOS Setup Files:-
- Software Name: Windows 2000 ISO
- Type of Setup: Offline/Standalone Full Setup
- Developer: Microsoft (Lone Author)
System Requirements to Run Windows 2000:-
- Processor: 133 MHz or higher Pentium-compatible CPU
- RAM: 64MB
- Available Storage Space: 2 GB
- You might also want to Download Windows 98 ISO
So, as I told earlier, this one is about the Final Build of Windows 2000. Ohh, I didn’t I guess, anyway now you know. And this is why you don’t need any other Files for Windows 2000. Just, go down and Download Windows 2000 ISO Setup Files from here for Free.
Windows 2000 ISO – Windows 2000 Download:
In the year 2000 on 17th February, Microsoft Launched Windows 2000, with hopes of making it a huge success. Available in 4 Editions, Professional, Server, Data Server, and Advanced Server Windows made their debut into the stream of Server Operating Systems with Windows 2000 Server OS. And Windows 2000 was a part of this stream. As you read above as well, there were so many new features in Win 2000. So, if you are looking for a place to Windows 2000 Download from, I got your back.
Windows 2000 Download:
- Download Windows 2000 ISO (SP4) – [Click to Download]
So, here you see, these are the links for you to Download ISO Setup Files for Windows 2000. Also, to Install these you’ll need to extract these .iso files and the with the help of a boot disk and VMware/virtual machine, install on your PC.
How to Install Windows 2000 ISO?
Well, after you have the Windows 2000 Download with you, you would need to Install the ISO files on your PC. So, follow the steps below and you will be great to go.
Step-by-Step on How to Install Windows 2000 ISO:
- Download the Windows 2000 ISO to your PC.
- Burn these ISO Files to a Bootable DVD.
- Now, you have a Windows 2000 Boot Disk.
- While you are starting your Windows, go into the Boot Menu, and Insert the Windows 2000 Boot Disk.
- Now, just simply follow the steps and you will find it really easy to Install Windows 2000 ISO.
So, simple, right? Well, I really feel that you would hardly have any difficulties now.
Windows 2000 Download – Overview, Key Features, and Video Demo:
Microsoft’s Windows 2000 was a hit, and there were many reasons for it. Not that it rocked the markets as Windows XP or Windows 7, still it was not a failure as bad as Windows Vista, or Windows ME, right? Windows 2000 came before the Windows Server 2000 OS and had many new features. Have a look at the Key Features below.
Windows 2000 Key Features:
- Classic Appearance/Theme
- New Wallpapers
- Better performance
- New Search Menu
Apart from these, there were many new features, which I have already mentioned above. Also, I suggest you watch the Windows 2000 Demo Video below.
Windows 2000 – Demo/Video Guide:
So, this was the video of Windows 2000 Demo. Watch the video Guide for Windows 2000 ISO Installation.
Windows 2000 ISO Installation Guide:
After you have the Windows 2000 Download on your PC, you can use the windows 2000 iso to install the operating system on your PC.
Summary and Index of this Post – Everything about Windows 2000 ISO:
Windows 2000 which came just after the Windows ME, was better than the Previous one. The reason was that Microsoft made a few mistakes in the Windows ME, and then to correct those Mistakes, Microsoft brought out the Windows 2000. Windows 2000 was a classic Set of the Windows OS, and had some amazing exciting features if we look back at those times. Using these Windows 2000 ISO files, you can get to use the Windows 2000 again on your PC. Hope this helps.
Well, this was all about Windows 2000 ISO, and here you also found the links to Download Windows 2000 ISO. This is the Index Section, so you can make sure that you didn’t miss out on anything important.
- Windows 2000 Features
- Technical Details of Windows 2000
- System Requirements for Win 2000
- Windows 2000 ISO Setup Files
- Windows 2000 Download – Overview
- Key Features
- Windows 2000 ISO Post Installation Demo
So, this was it for now. I hope you found this article useful, and if you did, then share it with your friends as well. Also, stay in touch with us, via Liking our Facebook Page, and Subscribing to our Newsletter.