New Mexico is more than just a tourist destination. It’s also home to some of the most influential and innovative companies in the country. These companies not only offer products and services that make a difference, but also create thousands of jobs and contribute to the state’s economic growth. In this article, we reveal the top 5 largest employers in New Mexico for 2023, and explore how they shape the state’s job market and culture.
How We Identified the Top Largest Employers Based In Texas
To identify the top 5 largest employers headquartered in New Mexico, we relied on data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics’ Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages (QCEW) program and data from various sources. This program collects data on nonfarm employment in each state and provides information on the largest employers.
New Mexico’s top employers represent a diverse range of industries, it’s no surprise that these companies have a significant impact on the state economy and offer plenty of job opportunities for those looking to join their workforce.
So, whether you’re a recent college grad or a seasoned professional looking for a new challenge, take a look at our list of the top employers in your state. Who knows, you may find your dream job at one of these companies.
Here are the top 5 largest companies by employee count in New Mexico:
- SunBridge Healthcare Corp, a provider of health care services and facilities based in Albuquerque, with 38,300 employees.
- Citizens Bank – NM, a bank that offers personal and business banking products and services based in Farmington, with 22,000 employees.
- Akal Security, a provider of security services for government and commercial clients based in Espanola, with 12,000 employees.
- Presbyterian, a health care system that operates hospitals and clinics across New Mexico based in Albuquerque, with 11,000 employees.
- Los Alamos National Security LLC, a company that manages and operates the Los Alamos National Laboratory for the U.S. Department of Energy based in Los Alamos, with 11,000 employees.
As you explore job opportunities in your state, keep in mind that these largest companies by employees are just a starting point. There are countless other companies out there that may be a great fit for your skills and career goals. To expand your job search, check out job boards and professional networking sites, attend career fairs and industry events, and connect with recruiters and staffing agencies. And don’t forget to research each company thoroughly, including their culture, values, and growth potential.
With the right mindset, resources, and support, you can find the job of your dreams and achieve your professional aspirations.
We hope that our list of top employers has given you some inspiration and insight into the job market in your state. Remember, the key to finding the right job is to keep an open mind, stay persistent, and always be on the lookout for new opportunities.
You may interested in learning about the largest employers in neighboring states Arizona, Utah, Colorado, Oklahoma, and Texas!
Comments are closed.